Special Note to Readers from Daniel Raphael
As many of you know, Roxanne and myself have been producing TR sessions since August 2001. Recently Roxie has been going through some medical issues and we have begun a search for a replacement transcriber for the time when she is no longer able to do the work. Anyone who is interested, please contact Roxie (+1.970.461.9334) or email@example.com, or myself // +1 303.641.1115 or firstname.lastname@example.org Here is what you will be working with:
● This person records each session, then transcribes it into a WORD.doc;
● This document is then sent to each NET Team member who was on the conference call to edit their part of the text; then returning it to the transcriptionist who will revise the text;
● This person works closely with the TR, who is responsible for editing all text concerning what is TRd through the TR;
● When all edits have been received and the original text is revised, the Transcriptionist publishes the session to the distribution list.
● One session every two weeks, with a duration of about 60-90 minutes;
● We “meet” via a free conference call connection;
● This connection has a recorder process;
● It will be necessary to also record this from your end of the call to provide a duplicate recording in the instance that one copy is lost;
● No equipment is provided, so please secure your own;
● This is a volunteer, unpaid position, but the rewards are heavenly;
● Questions? Please contact Roxie or myself.